Prokura and Expholia's hand creams take care of your skin
Washing hands well, and when it is not possible to use sanitizing gel, is a primary rule of personal hygiene, in post-pandemic times now almost a triviality, but one must always prevent them from drying out.
The hands, like the face, are the part of our body that we expose most to the aggressions of external agents, such as: heat, cold, and pollutants, and like the face they represent our first calling card.
Precisely for the purpose of protecting and pampering them, Inco Estetique Laboratories have formulated 2 creams that are specific and suitable for different needs.
Prokura Manicrema Hands & Nails
Within the Prokura Line, specifically for the well-being of hands and feet, we find Manicrema Mani & Unnails based on: Rice Oil, Sweet Almond Oil and Rice Bran Oil. A daily treatment for maintaining the hydrolipidic film of the skin. A true panacea for our hands, easily absorbed, non-greasy, to be used at any season of the year. It finds its greatest expression in combination with Prokura brittle nails treatment . A practical gel for daily use to nourish and strengthen nails while facilitating their regrowth.
Among its active ingredients:
- Arginine and Cysteine that ensure proper nail development
- Vitamin B6
- D-Panthenol to moisturize the nail and prevent nail breakage
- Keratin which is the substance that nails are made of, which strengthens, protects and intervenes by repairing when damaged.
Expholia Hand Cream
Within the Expholia Line, there is Expholia Hand Cream, an exfoliating cream specifically for those hands that, daily exposed to external aggressions, with the passage of time have begun to show small imperfections such as the much unwanted and anti-ethical skin spots.
Expholia Hand Cream regenerates and revitalizes the skin surface with gentle exfoliation and hydration, improving the condition of skin spots. Precisely because of these characteristics, it is also a highly recommended treatment for men's cosmetics. Its active ingredients include Vitamin E and Acetate: powerful antioxidant, which is able to capture free radicals and counteract premature skin aging phenomena. Vitamin E, on the other hand, absorbs UV rays in the wavelength ranges that cause the most damaging effects on skin physiology.
Expholia Hand Cream produces its maximum results in combination with the specific treatment in the institute with Expholia Stain Gel. A treatment designed to combat skin hyperpigmentation of the face and hands thanks to a combination of Kojic Acid, Mandelic Acid and Phytic Acid with depigmenting action.
- Mandelic acid is particularly active in repairing and reactivating aged skin, also possessing inherent depigmenting properties.
- As Kojic acid penetrates deeply, it blocks the enzymes that make melanin form and attacks the melanin that has already formed by decolorizing it, thus lightening the spots.
- Finally, Phytic acid, which is used in cosmetics for its lightening, antioxidant, soothing, and chelating properties.
Always remember that taking care of your hands is important to keep them moisturized, soft and beautiful at all times, for more info